Project Manager Krakow
SeproTec Multilingual Solutions (SeproTec) is a leading company in the translation and interpreting sector. The company was born in 1989 with the aim of covering the demand for multilingual services brought on by an increasingly globalized society with growing language needs. The idea was to support our clients throughout their international expansion process and tailor their communication strategies to different languages and to each one of their markets. SeproTec is ranked among the Top 25 Language Service Companies in the world (The Slator 2020 Language Service Provider Index), is looking for a two motivated, English speaker, Junior Project Manager.
The hired person wwill be responsible for planning and executing the translation projects by performing the following tasks:
- Comprehensive management of translation projects, from the client's request until the final delivery of the project.
- Update of translation memories.
- Creation and update of terminology glossaries.
- Project evaluation and budget preparation.
- Selection of the most appropriate resources for each project.
- Coordination of the team of translators, reviewers, layout designers, etc. and control of deadlines.
- Contact with the client, via email or telephone, ensuring that the projects meet the required quality standards.
- At least 1 year experience on similar positions
- Bilingual or very high level of both spoken and written English, will be highly valued knowledge in other language
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting, Localization or similar
- Kwnoledge on CAT Tools and Micrsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a multicultural local and remote team
- Organized, methodical person with high communication skills.
- Adaptability and troubleshooting skills