The following information is provided pursuant to the provisions of Act 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce:
1. You are visiting the website https://seprotec.com owned by SEPROTEC TRADUCCIÓN E INTERPRETACIÓN, S.L., which is domiciled at Calle Valle de Alcudia 3, 28232, Las Rozas, Madrid, Spain, bearing Tax ID Number B-82695842, registered in the Companies Registry of Madrid in Volume 15455, Book 0, Folio 19, Section 8, Page M259629, Entry 1; hereinafter, the PROPRIETOR.
You may contact the PROPRIETOR by any of the following means: Telephone number: +34 91 204 87 00
1&1 IONOS España, S.L.U.
Avenida de la Vega, 1, Edificio Veganova 3
Planta 5, Puerta C
28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain
Telephone number: +34 911 36 00 00 / +34 912 17 78 96
Contact email: email@example.com
2. These terms and conditions (hereinafter, the Legal Notice) are intended to govern use of the website owned by the PROPRIETOR and made publicly available.
Those accessing and/or using this website will be considered USERS and will automatically be understood to accept the general terms and conditions set out herein. These terms and conditions will apply without prejudice to the mandatory general contracting terms and conditions.
3. https://seprotec.com provides access to a variety of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, the CONTENT) stored on the Internet and owned by the PROPRIETOR or its licensors, which are made accessible to the USER.
The USER takes full responsibility for their use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to registering if necessary to access certain services or CONTENT. When registering, the USER will be responsible for providing accurate and lawful information. As a consequence of such registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing him/herself to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER commits him/herself to make good use of the CONTENT and services (e.g. chat service, debate forums and news groups) made available by the PROPRIETOR on the portal, which includes, but is not limited to, refraining from using same for the following purposes:
The PROPRIETOR hereby reserves the right to withdraw any comments or contributions that are detrimental to personal dignity, discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, detrimental to youth or children, against public order or safety, or that the PROPRIETOR considers in any way unsuitable for publication. In any case, the PROPRIETOR takes no responsibility for the opinions displayed by USERS in forums, chats or other participative tools.
5. The PROPRIETOR owns all intellectual and industrial property rights over the website and all elements contained therein (including images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software, text, brands, logos, color combinations, layout, design, selected materials, IT programs needed for its operation, access or use, etc.), whether held by the PROPRIETOR or by its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2 of the Intellectual Property Act, it is expressly prohibited to reproduce, distribute or publicly disclose – which includes making available to third parties – all or part of the CONTENT of this website for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorization of the PROPRIETOR.
6. The USER acknowledges that the use they make of the website and its CONTENT and services is solely their own responsibility. More specifically, the PROPRIETOR shall take no responsibility for the following aspects, inter alia:
Where there are forums or similar spaces, account must be taken when using same that the messages shown merely express the opinion of the sender, who will be solely responsible for said messages. The PROPRIETOR takes no responsibility for the content of any messages sent by USERS.
7. The PROPRIETOR reserves the right to make any modifications to its portal without prior warning, which includes changing, deleting or adding any CONTENT and/or services to same, as well as altering the manner in which they are displayed or where they are located on the portal.
These terms and conditions will remain valid for as long as they are shown and until they are modified by other duly published terms and conditions.
8. 8. In the event that any links or hyperlinks are displayed on the website https://seprotec.com leading to other websites, the PROPRIETOR hereby states that it exerts no control over said sites or their content. Under no circumstances will the PROPRIETOR take any responsibility for the content of any links to a third-party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any elements or information displayed on the sites to which said links lead. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections does not entail any form of association, merger or involvement with the entities concerned.
9. The PROPRIETOR reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or to the services offered therein without prior warning, at its own initiative or that of a third party, to USERS who fail to abide by this legal notice.
10. The PROPRIETOR shall prosecute any breach of these terms and conditions and any wrongful use of this portal, by taking any civil and/or criminal action to which it is legally entitled.
11. The relationship between the PROPRIETOR and the USER will be governed by current Spanish law. Any disputes or claims arising from matters covered in this legal notice will be settled by the courts and tribunals of Spain.
12. The services of https://seprotec.com are aimed at USERS aged over 18. Underage persons are not authorized to use our services and, therefore, may not send us their personal data. Otherwise, please be advised that SEPROTEC TRADUCCIÓN E INTERPRETACIÓN, S.L. takes no responsibility for any possible consequences resulting from failure to comply with the warning given in this clause.